Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
OK champ, I'll bite. What does that mean exactly? Does being an invited guest require a lower degree of acceptance of safety? Does that mean take it or leave it and fuck you if you don't like it? Just curious what is expected of an invited guest.

Craig

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
OK champ, I'll bite. What does that mean exactly? Does being an invited guest require a lower degree of acceptance of safety? Does that mean take it or leave it and fuck you if you don't like it? Just curious what is expected of an invited guest.

Craig

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Its also difficult to arrange a chicane on the nascar T1 that doesn't point either the braking zone or the chicane exit at the outside wall. The other problem with the airfence along the wall is that there's nothing anchoring the bottom of the airfence, to prevent you from sliding under it. When they place them in gravel, they bury a leading edge flap to prevent that.

I guess it depends on how much they're digging up the infield T1/T1a/T2.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Its also difficult to arrange a chicane on the nascar T1 that doesn't point either the braking zone or the chicane exit at the outside wall. The other problem with the airfence along the wall is that there's nothing anchoring the bottom of the airfence, to prevent you from sliding under it. When they place them in gravel, they bury a leading edge flap to prevent that.

I guess it depends on how much they're digging up the infield T1/T1a/T2.

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Last time I had someone that invited me to dinner and charged me a bunch of money to eat, and expected me to entertain his other guests that paid to watch me....I burned down his house.
JohnnyB

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Last time I had someone that invited me to dinner and charged me a bunch of money to eat, and expected me to entertain his other guests that paid to watch me....I burned down his house.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jbranson

JohnnyB

thats so funny. maybe they should pay us eh?

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Joe - It's another cost to go racing. Sometimes the gate goes to the track. Sometimes the gate goes to the promoter. Just depends on the deal worked out when the track is rented. If you rent the track you can work out what ever deal you want as long as it's agreed to by both parties. Once again the Man is making a fortune off the backs of the working stiff. It's not fair. We should start a union.

41 - 60 of 146 Posts