Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Joe - the post was for the sale prices on those tires. Not a quiz on if we really sent men to the moon or it was just a hoax perpetrated by our government.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i had a real nice chat with Ivan Messina at the Indy show this year. I think i'm gonna try a set or two on the Hondas this year. I have no idea what the Pants is talking about.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I bought a set and put them on a suzuki 250, they are very narrow and "old school". Not at all like the dunlops which have a more modern carcass shape, I'd suggest that they don't have as large a contact patch, but what do I know. I've not ridden on them yet.

best
Karl

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i think we need to chip in and get pants a respirator. me thinks the lacquer from the spray booth is eating his mind up!

pants.....you need to be close enough to where one of us crashing causes a danger to your progress around the track.

champ....i have absolutely no idea what this means, "are you kidding me!!! why make that statement?"

·
Registered
725 Posts
Tex, I agree with Champ, The fact that I bought a set of the tires has no real relevance since any real racer only cares about the following:

1) how hard do they stick
2) how quickly do they warm
3) how do they handle in the dry / wet
4) how long do they last
5) how much do they cost

Until they are tested we can only answer point #5.

Until the summer we are without further facts and that is what this forum is all about!

Peace
karl

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have not raced on Heidenaus, but one of the fastest WMRRA racers (who also races AHRMA) has Heidenaus and likes them very much.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts