Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm, don't know how I did it but I put this in the wrong racing forum. Must be something to do with being an old guy.

Hey guys, I just uploaded the Final in P2. This was the last race of the season for the VRRA, so I thought I'd try out the helmet cam.
Hope you like em as much as I did makin em!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Nice!

What did you use for a helmet cam?

The unit is a DSR-100. I got it through one of the guys that gives deals to my local riding group "Ontario Sport Riders"
Here's alink to a PDF on the manual, tells you everything about it...
https://www.rflimited.com/images/ProductPDF/DSR-100Manual.pdf
The only extras you'll need are a good 2 Gig SD card and 8 rechargeable AA batteries.

Donald can get them for $350.00 Canadian plus tax, anybody wants his contact info and I'll post it for you.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the P3 links

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Beautiful footage! Helmet cam video is the best, if onboard stuff doesn't have the tach in the shot it's just lame. You should shoot the whole season next year and post as you go. I'm going to look into that camera. Quality is top-notch. Thanks for posting that!!!

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Yes, great stuff. Shit like this keeps me motivated to head to the garage and work on the "wankermobile" after 12 hours of work. Hell, there ain't nothin' on tv anyway.

Keep 'em coming.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should be putting more up as the last RACE race is at the end of this month at Shannonville.
I've entered 3 classes, Vintage "A" which is P1 vs P2, Vintage "B" which is P3 vs P4, and Sportsmen Lightweight in which I'm totally out classed by the likes of FZ 400's, GSX 550's etc, but I go for the track time and to keep them honest.

For inquiries about the camera, talk to Donald. Here's a link to his website.
http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php

1 - 8 of 8 Posts