Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos going, were thinking of trying to grab a garage. apartment above with private shower and crapper. whod be up for it??

im going ot try and figure it out now.

joe

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
15x30 space. no suite above. 100 per day. wed have fri and saturday. not sure when you gotta have your shit out, but they have a 2 day min. they have them avail. thats about the size of the garages at mid o if youve been there. so, whos in?? ill front the cash. im not going to pay 200 bucks for the weekend for just me. but if i got say 6 people in, that'd be good. the garages are right on the pit road. on the front straight. so....whos in? id want at least 5 of us i think. we can take it thursay night. i have a canopy, so i really dont care if i get it. so, anyone??

jc

this is abut the size of the garage. we had about 10 bikes in the garage at mid o, and it was crowded. but i can bring my canopy and maybe we can set it u outside the door too.

FOR SOME REASON I CANT LINK TO THIS PIC

http://picasaweb.google.com/logojoe/Mido02/photo#5093137752655569650

Edited by - joe c on Feb 07 2008 4:59:44 PM

Edited by - joe c on Feb 07 2008 5:01:53 PM

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'm in if we can get five.......

i can't see swinging more than $20.00 per day.

i'm guessing that they have electricity, so that's covered, right?

if not, we'll just have our normal tent/canopy city...i got two of them.

tex

p.s. - we could just say f-it and buy really good beer and food instead.
i'm really cheap.

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
penciled in.

tex 1 bike
myself 1 bike
bill 1 bike, maybe none.
bucky 3 bikes

id say room for 1 more team or bike.

tt? rosko? whatevs? maybe we should get 2 of them? evil, you commin?? who else is in?

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
joe-

if you get caught one short, then i'll jump in. if the suites aren't available, we're still pitching tents anyway? othwise i dig the ez-up atmosphere for the WERA stuff. plus VIR has the best facilities of any track we go to and there's no way that place could come close to getting crowded. plus i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it down by thursday night or if it'll be early or late on friday. that and i like the idea of taking the extra cash and turning it into beer and food. but the idea of a bunch of honda 350s in a fancy VIR stall is kinda fun.

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe august? i dont want to separate all of us. id rather try and have us all in one spot. i just wanted to put it out there. and let everyone know. its possible that there are enough of us to get 2 without it costing too much.

ill give it til tomorrow afternoon and ill post up here before i do anything. want to make sure i have everyone chime in. i dropped whatevs a note too.

jc

i dont know shit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts