Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos going, were thinking of trying to grab a garage. apartment above with private shower and crapper. whod be up for it??

im going ot try and figure it out now.

joe

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
15x30 space. no suite above. 100 per day. wed have fri and saturday. not sure when you gotta have your shit out, but they have a 2 day min. they have them avail. thats about the size of the garages at mid o if youve been there. so, whos in?? ill front the cash. im not going to pay 200 bucks for the weekend for just me. but if i got say 6 people in, that'd be good. the garages are right on the pit road. on the front straight. so....whos in? id want at least 5 of us i think. we can take it thursay night. i have a canopy, so i really dont care if i get it. so, anyone??

jc

this is abut the size of the garage. we had about 10 bikes in the garage at mid o, and it was crowded. but i can bring my canopy and maybe we can set it u outside the door too.

FOR SOME REASON I CANT LINK TO THIS PIC

http://picasaweb.google.com/logojoe/Mido02/photo#5093137752655569650

Edited by - joe c on Feb 07 2008 4:59:44 PM

Edited by - joe c on Feb 07 2008 5:01:53 PM

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
penciled in.

tex 1 bike
myself 1 bike
bill 1 bike, maybe none.
bucky 3 bikes

id say room for 1 more team or bike.

tt? rosko? whatevs? maybe we should get 2 of them? evil, you commin?? who else is in?

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe august? i dont want to separate all of us. id rather try and have us all in one spot. i just wanted to put it out there. and let everyone know. its possible that there are enough of us to get 2 without it costing too much.

ill give it til tomorrow afternoon and ill post up here before i do anything. want to make sure i have everyone chime in. i dropped whatevs a note too.

jc

i dont know shit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts