Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tim, rosko said hes riding with you.

i think were taking a pass on the garage, too many people. and we should all pit near each other in the infield. pray for sun!

i picked up your pipe last night.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joe-

thanks so much for the pipe thing, that rocks. both pieces right? and thanks for looking into the garages. it's a cool idea and i'll kick myself if it's raining. last year was insane perfect.

and i hope rosko needs a ride. i owe him for last june and i think i want to leave here thrusday afternoon and drive as far as two guys can into the night in hopes of making the friday practice sessions.

tell me rosko, is it true...are you goin'?

-tt
-tt

·
Registered
598 Posts
What are the chances of a ghetto_CB350 hand-off from Bean Town to wherever the hell Tex and Joe are these days ? I'll do the entire trip if I have too but if anyone is going that way from say NJ south.. I'd love some love.

J 'nt' D

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tim, theres a header pipe, and the meggy. jd, i have no idea what that meant. if you meant you want to catch up with us on the road, thatd be fine. im trying to get out thursday night with bucky after hes off work to make the friday track day. its 5.5 hours from here. so if its real late, im dont knwo what im going to do. bucky usually gets out around 7-730. but im waiting to hear his tentative plan. its still pretty early.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all that D-

so if i'm not taking rosko or anybody else to VIR, i could take your bike to tex or joe at VIR, if they had room for the return trip. but seriously, as good as both those guys are at prepping a 350, isn't there someone in that vintage-bike-rich-tri-state region of yours that could help cobble things together. i mean tanner likes beer...a lot. then there's the whole rest of the grid that doesn't live a thousand miles away. that, and i think tex/joe are having their prep weekend before VIR? i haven't done a PVL and don't know much in general, but i'd be happy to help some weekend and i only live half way from boston to baltimore....and i could draft Soto to help with all the JBWeld we'd need.

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
OH!!! If youre trying to get me to prep your bike no fuckin way. i have waay to much to do before i can even begin to take on that kind of project. i was just saying if you bring it down, without that plate, get a real one, between most of us we can probably figure it out. but that retarded plate you have sucks. ill only do one of chris' plates, and even that one i machined for myself even more than how it came.

so no, im not taking bike donations, sorry dude.

j

i dont know shit

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
lonewolf baker and me seriously contemplating march vir trip . . .

I'm slow and not so evel

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
j not that d,

don't let joe c. discourage you. i'll help in anyway i can. you can ping me offlist at: [email protected]

that way we can compose the complete blueprint for cb350 domination!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

ALL OF YOUR TROPHIES ARE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EVIL et. lonewolf-

please keep me posted on your travel plans. stephen, that track is amazing, you'll love it.
-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
jnotd, if you call me, i might be able to walk you thrugh it. but i dont really have time to prep another bike. nor would i be able to actually get it from the shop to the track, or the track to the shop. sorry dude.

but get yer ass down here. we got this dude from ga you gotta run against. hes fast as shit.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
I might be up for bringing one bike (TZ). Anyone want to carpool from the NE?

If so, I'm in for the garage if its still open. I need to get the shock rebuilt. Also need to pick up some racegas. Do they sell it at the track?

Damn I need to get my ass in gear with these bikes.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the garage has been scrapped. too many people want in and they arent big enough to house everyone. id rather be in the paddock with everyone then have a garage with 5 of us.

unga, they sell like 110 sunoco pump, but there are always vendors carrying vp. usually a couple different guys. its a modern weekend also so there are tons of vendors. wow, that would be rad if you made it down. the track is phenominal. a must do. wera has another date in august. there is almost always a mid day torential down pour, and 110 degree heat. but ill be there again. if you make this march event, be sure to try and make the track day on friday. youll need it! which tz are you running? tex might know better but youll want ot check the rule book and make sure you can run in a decent class.

jc

i dont know shit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts