Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Damn I'm jealous of you guys. I might have to wait til May to get on the track.
Will Lonewolf pickup where he left in 07?!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Have a blast all! I will be hunting for Easter Eggs in Pottstown, PA with my kids. Something tells me that you guys are going to be having more fun.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Unga,
When I was a fitness freak and racing my Formula V, I would use the time crunch of a race weekend to my advantage and get my workout in. After driving thru the wee hours I'd lace up my shoes or hop on my bicycle. Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, Pocono. Great way to learn the track, and if nothing else I think it fucks with your competition's heads @ 7am.

Every body have a good, safe weekend. Nothing like the season opener. Sounds like a blast.

Cheers- Leo

·
Registered
345 Posts
Spoke to Timmy & Rosko to wish them good luck while enroute. I hope to be with them but my son's b-day is Saturday... Cant wait till he's old enough to celebrate his b-day at the track w/ dad side by side on some spliffy honda!

Sotomoto

Pete u suck... yeah I'm trash talking biatch! I'm headed to Tim's next weekend and working on the rig for Summit, get your shit sorted because I'm gunnin for you and all the formula cb350 biatches!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just talked with Evil on the road-now about an hour away from VIR. Travelling with Lonewolf and UngaWunga. They laughed at me sitting here in Maine. Mean guys. They sounded very happy.
nN

21 - 30 of 30 Posts