Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks-

i'm trying to get it together for VIR. if the bike's ready and all the checks clear, i'll be heading down next friday.

which course does WERA race (north, south, full?). just found info at the VIR site...says north course.

and joe, where do i look to find you guys? anything else i should think about/bring.

thanks-
tt

Edited by - ttilghman on Feb 26 2007 8:03:31 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey, tt, gimme a call or drop me a note with your number. ill hook up with you if youre comming through. make sure to bring warm gear, its always cold. snow on our tents one year. none of the baltimore crew is going except ross and me. the camping is great. nice bathrooms. we might even have some access to a suite. if you have something to put on the ground, like a mat, that could be helpful. the pit area is just kitty litter. ill have the red junker bike. got my shocks today. woohoo! glad youre going to make it.

joe

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any other USCRA guys? Baker? NotThat? Evil? MikeO & Aaron, you're racing right? is Ross ready with his 350, will he run the R6 in the same class as Zack?

-tt

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i noticed you didn't mention me... i will probably be in the delivery room. rock out dudes

dude

ps ... love the wankermobile pic posted by seth

gotta cut the back off that thing... make it a mini elcamino... that is of course if it was actually the wankermobile

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
dude, we'll be thinking bout ya there. lain on your back. legs a kimbo.

oh....you mean youll be the cheering section.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
mike os just expectorating. ross wont have the r6 i dont think. hes going to be running his vtr. i think he might have turnbulls cb350. but im not sure.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
aaron, pick up my bike on your way down/through philly. it's guarenteed to beat clancypants. i'll even start charging the battery for you.

tex

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
TT, good luck, you'll love the track, don't worry about the cold. Watch out for the first couple of turns on your first practice . . . you WILL go wide! !!

evil

my bike is still being built. Photos soon.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
right-

yeah matt, i know you don't make it below the mason-dixon. sorry i won't be able to chase your hotrod, but give my best to Em.

evil, thanks. i go wide on the corners i know, so i'll keep my eyes open and my throttle closed for the first few laps. i've tried tucking in behind Aaron to learn the WERA tracks, but still ended up needing the chase truck. aaron, i hope you get a bike, i'd dig finishing a race with you. c'mon tex, if you're bike shows without you to ride it, i'm calling fair game on upgrades...KO cam, valved forks, big brake, etc.

rosko, i'll be working all week but in the garage all weekend so stop by if you're around.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i can't go, i got a trade show to run. anyone wanna buy some ice cream?

this fuckin' sucks!

tex

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
TT, there's no reason to go unless Tex and Joe are there to perform. Seriously. Ask Donovan.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
j not that,

shoot me an email to let me know where your at....

miss ya bro!

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
vir saturday weather.

as of now they are saying rain and 65. hmmmm.....im hoping for sun and 65. low of 40. not too bad.

me

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i rock in the rain....right up until i force a pass and slide the rear into the weeds.

no excuses and still talkin' trash.

joelapper/helmetwalker-
tt

Edited by - ttilghman on Mar 02 2007 11:11:24 PM

1 - 20 of 25 Posts