Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck racing in VIR. Wish I could be down there with you all, but I guess we will have to wait until NHIS in May for me to kick all your asses:)

Seriously have a good time. Hope you have great weather, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
godamnit EVIL-

so you're in....with Baker? please PM me and let me know your story...in case we can work something out for your 1/2 way.

Rosko...are you firm yet?

sorry you won't be there Jersey/Maine. i'm looking forward to our first meeting with helmets on.

-tt

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh I wish I could. I am hoping to do it next year. Right now with a new job and limited funds, it is just not possible. Laying low this year with USCRA rounds, and then hopefully doing some more tracks in 09.

TT can't wait to see you back out there this year!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
jersey, its not til the weekend of the 23rd. then another vir round in august. too bad you cant make it. unreal track. check out the wera board. almost everyone has it on thier top 3 faves. if there was anyway i coul help, i would.

rob, i cant wait to see ya run there. again. i havent seen you race in years i dont think.

its going to be great!

jc

·
Registered
154 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jerseygirl

Ahh I wish I could. I am hoping to do it next year. Right now with a new job and limited funds, it is just not possible. Laying low this year with USCRA rounds, and then hopefully doing some more tracks in 09.
You know we've got you covered for NHIS. I've usually got a spare spot in the trailer, and always have the truck bed empty.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm wasn't it normally this coming weekend? Must have been part of that scheduling problem WERA had right? Well here is a a very early well wishes thread, and then you guys can shit talk until then:)

Thanks Rookie...as long as my dad...er mechanic brings the bike up, I am good. Def looking forward to getting the season started!

And apparently I am staying in LWSV this year. I told Dad just to get both bikes ready for me!!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
cool! save your $$$ and vacation time for next season. vir is usually this weekend. yes. but there was a scheduling prob at vir. but, it worked in weras favor. 2 dates, and a practice day! the schedule is going to be tough this season.

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
TT i'll l et you know if when we are going. Where would we meet up? anyplace convenient? I won't know for another few days whether or not we are going. 783 miles from here.

screw pre-entries. just rent a transponder. (you can, right?)

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
pre enter if you can. the line is loooong. you can rent transponders. 60 bucks.

i have no spares now.

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Man I hope Traxxion gets my shock back to me on time...
Faxing in pre-entry...
This will be good. I need to get out and race. It's been a while.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
the line is long you gotta wake up early. Two years ago all you needed was your "license" . . . . but two years ago I had Texxy vouching for me.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
you only need your current uscra card. they will clip a corner of it. with no wera papers, you wont get points. but youll get to spoint someone elses! woohoo!

vir is fantastic.

youll love it

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
ouch . . . craig, now, be nice . . . i wasn't invited . . . and . . . I'm scorekeeper . . . .

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
evil,

you always say you are going and bail at the last minute.

Now get your ass down there and kick some butt on that Honda!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts