1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Vote in. A place to do work means that work gets done. Once you've got that sorted you can use it to build cocktail shakers and skateparks and host parties in your empire of grime for those that would turn up and enjoy the ambulance...... (it's a pun on drinking, parties, skateparks, motorcycles, workshops, and ambience (for the terminally slow))

I can't vote for mine, it would be too ghey to vote for the cocktail shaker and you shouldn't trust people who talk to angry pixies, regardless of how useful a shiftlight is. It is nice though. I'd like to know more about the circuits and stuff please. I'll trade you two out of my three remaining Ichiban Moto stickers for some better detailed info about what you've done (what's the 8-pin on the board? what value pot?) if you don't win :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Oh man, you shoulda seen the last carport garage I replaced with my current harbor freight portashop that nearly turned into a kite twice

Sent from my LGL82VL using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Will someone vote for me please so I can see what colour I am. Dohc has ghey rights activists purple, magster has nissan be1 yellow (or is it beige), Alex has pixie pink.

This is a site sponsor's poll for god's sake! Ichiban's real and hard earned money is paying for your ability to post pictures of everything from bad toes to exotic racing machines. Everyone should be forced to vote at bananna point or banished from the site forever. This is your democracy! make a real difference.

And I want to know what colour I am!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Whoathere people. I only wanted to know what colour I was. The skatepark was a shot to nothing promo to get people on thread. I would've built it regardless of using it to wank myself off on the internet.....

I'm red..... vote for yellow.

Lobbying over.... democracy is a wierd thing.....

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
True dat...........same here.

Plus it reminds me of when my kids were young and into finger decks and me stepping on them in the middle of the night going to the bathroom
I am always wary of stray lego.... dangerous as fook for bare feet.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Woohoo, my workshop is officially badass! Gonna slap 1 outta 5 ichiban moto stickers right on it

keyboard kung fu jitsu world champion

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanks guys, I love my workshop, it's given me the opportunity to ....... Blah blah

Got my 5 outta 5 badass stickers
Thanks ichiban moto!

1213161125.jpg

masterdebater

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Awesome!!!

Don't leave your banjo out in the sun..... It will go out of tune and the sticker will fade. You should tune up every two stickers ;P

·
Registered
506 Posts
Awesome!!!

Don't leave your banjo out in the sun..... It will go out of tune and the sticker will fade. You should tune up every two stickers ;P
I leave my instruments inside, I do have the banjo and another 6 string dreadknot that's also a pos take an both in the woods sometimes for smokey and fire water

masterdebater

1 - 16 of 16 Posts