Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I wanted to save it for a pet but the white shoe'd homo kilt it.

I have about 25 brown recluses in an aquarium near the front door. They like this stuff I made that brings them in and once they pack their noses full of it, they fall over .

You guys nailed it all, Coronet (AT on the column), homo and meth lab

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Was that Coronet a Hemi and AT on the column stock?

If so... wow, I love odd balls like that.

And ...gotta be worth a fortune.

JohnnyB

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Was that Coronet a Hemi and AT on the column stock?

If so... wow, I love odd balls like that.

And ...gotta be worth a fortune.

JohnnyB

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
TT,
Might make me ghei... but I'm loving my lady bugs ... they are out in the garden killing all the bad little bugs.
JohnnyB

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
TT,
Might make me ghei... but I'm loving my lady bugs ... they are out in the garden killing all the bad little bugs.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
204 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joe c

brown recluse are smaller. quite a bit smaller. if you were asleep, you would most likely feel that crawling on your face. rn in your shirt, or down your jeans leg. which is where peole i have know who have been bitten by them have been. my buddy curt got bitten by one of them, it left a lesion on his leg the size of a grape.
wolf spiders are common almost everyplace. they get big. sometimes they are called barn spiders because they live in barns often. or around house foundations, in garages, basements, etc. we had them all over our place when we lived in the burbs. i HATED it.
yeah, i've been bit by brown recluse more than once. lived in a barn, and apparently they wanted to share my bed with me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joe c

brown recluse are smaller. quite a bit smaller. if you were asleep, you would most likely feel that crawling on your face. rn in your shirt, or down your jeans leg. which is where peole i have know who have been bitten by them have been. my buddy curt got bitten by one of them, it left a lesion on his leg the size of a grape.
wolf spiders are common almost everyplace. they get big. sometimes they are called barn spiders because they live in barns often. or around house foundations, in garages, basements, etc. we had them all over our place when we lived in the burbs. i HATED it.
yeah, i've been bit by brown recluse more than once. lived in a barn, and apparently they wanted to share my bed with me.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts