Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TT maybe a bit pissed at me for "outting" him. He and Renee got married last weekend. My wife (good friends with Renee) and I were lucky enough to attend. Real TT style wedding. Ultra relaxed at a hip garden that TT has put his heart and soul into. So give Tim a slap on the back next time you see him (just don't hit his shoulder). And never, ever feel sorry for him if he bitches about work (he never does). His "office" is pretty cool!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
569 Posts
double woohoo...so next spring there'll be little 'wInkers' running around the track ?, how about we build he and his bride a Honda 350 powered 'winker' carriage ?, I'll kick in a couple of 160 wheels...

congrats ...I think..

dch.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
guys-

thanks so much. dale, as it turns out, my 350 racer used to be renee's street bike and if i can't do any better than i've done this season, it may be once again....oh, and no little wInker-wanks for us, pete and alex have that part of the racing group covered. and johnnyB, sorry but there's no chance i'll ever stop wanting you, one day i'll get in to the blue heaven that is your 5th wheel love shack.

best-
tt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts