Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was midnight lastnight...I couldn't run the bike to tune it, I couldn't sleep, so I painted (hand painted) some new nose art on the wankermobile, which it will be sporting for Frontier land. I was gong for WWII bomber sytle look. What do you think. It is suppose to represent that wanker hangover look...the kind when you throw up nothing but air! Tanner knows what I'm talking about.

Hey, what ever happened to Stempher? Did he grow up and move to another forum? Shame on him!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
kinda looks like bomber dave!

nice job pete!

texy

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It runs Rosko...Now lets just hope for some dry weather. Sorry you can't make it up. I don't think sotoman is going.

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pete, it's looking like I can maybe make it but I'm tryin. Especially now that you have it running. It would be nice to dice it up with you since Tannermatic can't keep up. I'll call when I'm on my way if I can make it out.

Sotomoto

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:
Pete, it's looking like I can maybe make it but I'm tryin. Especially now that you have it running. It would be nice to dice it up with you since Tannermatic can't keep up. I'll call when I'm on my way if I can make it out.

Sotomoto

That would be great. I will be there b/w 5PM and 7PM...Rumors registration and tech inspection opening up at or around 7ish. I still don't know if we are going to be allowed into the infield before 5PM. Also, make sure you can get in if you come up late. I know Rosko had some problems at Granite state with late entry.

Pete

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pete, If I make it I'll be arriving in the early AM on Monday.

PS: One thing, does anyone know if Timothy is going? I'm not talking to him since he promise to send me something and keeps forgetting!

Sotomoto

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
quote:
Pete, If I make it I'll be arriving in the early AM on Monday.

PS: One thing, does anyone know if Timothy is going? I'm not talking to him since he promise to send me something and keeps forgetting!
dude, sorry. i'll get that dildo in the mail tomorrow. so unless there's a huge change in events, i won't make it to frontierland.

sucks-
tt

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:
Sounds to me the "Wankers" are wanking on frontier.

JS
hey man, the wankermobile and its pilot will be there! Represent....

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
quote:
Sounds to me the "Wankers" are wanking on frontier.

JS
yeah champ-

it sucks. that collarbone thing went south. this is the first week i've really been able to use my right arm since june and the left suffered over the last 5 weeks with a cathater, so i've just started physical therapy...this season has been kind of a let down but i should be ready to run come November.

all my best this weekend-
tt

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tim, I have the loaner cb500 forks you gave me and some extra seals. I will bring them with me to Eastern States in a few weeks. I will be down that Saturday morning early (in time for Doug's pancakes).

Yeller'
---

1 - 14 of 14 Posts