Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WANTED:

I am going to start trying to allocate parts for the "apartment" CB160 I picked up last week. I am in need of a pair of carbs that will bolt up to the intake manifolds (bike didnt come with carbs). Dont care if they even have internals in them, as the bike will never run/see fuel/etc. If you arent aware, the bike is going to be built as more of a art piece than anything, and bolted to my wall (thus the not needing internal parts thing)..Although it will never run, I want it to LOOK like it would be able to be started right their on the wall. Everything from vent hoses to throttle cables will be installed to make the bike complete...

So - If you got what I need shoot me an email @ [email protected] and let me know...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
didn't the cb160 only have 1 carb? is that the 150 - 160CC dream motors only? sorry to hijack, and i don't even have the part you need.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by pampadori

didn't the cb160 only have 1 carb? is that the 150 - 160CC dream motors only? sorry to hijack, and i don't even have the part you need.
The bike sitting in my backyard def. has two carbs on it.
No worries on the hijack..:D

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
quote:Originally posted by pampadori

YOu are correct that the CA160 and CA95 "baby dreams" did have a one carb only head. The CL and CB160's had a sportier, twin carb head. I am not sure if they are interchangeable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts