Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the little plastic throttle tube that the grip mounts over. I need one for my 1973 CB350 twin. It is the single cable throttle, not the double.

Thanks,
-JP

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ehhh.....i wish i could donate one, but i hae to hang onto them for those right hander crashes. they get chewed when you dump onto them. i only have a few and will need them sooner or later. sorry man.

jc

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thats exactly why I need one. Honda has it on backorder. Ive been waiting weeks, Im afraid it will never show up.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
if its backordered, you'll probably never get it. anyone know if the 360 is a single cable or push pull deal? you might be able to use the push pull ones anyway. you dont need the push side of it, and if it fits in the housing, why not?

j

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe, Is that salvage warehouse still open in baltimore? Im sure I could get it from them, but last time I talked to them they said they were moving (or closing) Im not sure

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe, Is that salvage warehouse still open in baltimore? Im sure I could get it from them, but last time I talked to them they said they were moving (or closing) Im not sure
-JP

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
baltimore cycle salvage is still around. that place sucks though. i dont know anyone in baltimore that goes there. there has been a for lease sign on the building for about 20 years though.

jc

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt think it sucked all that bad. Of course I was there when the place was closed and they let me wander around the warehouse. I got my whole 750 front end from them for 80 bucks!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
thats exactly the problem. sometimes you want what you know is a cheap part, then they pull some kind of piece of crap out that they want to charge you 100 bucks for. or they let you wander around and find what you want. 98% of the time, its the prior. if youve been to baltimore cycle salvage, you were in my neighborhood. nice are aint it? ive been there on a few occasions looking for things, they were pretty useless. theyre good for late model jap parts though i guess. everytime ive been there, the phone rings and its someone looking for katana body parts. ive seen guys walk out with entire banks of carbs for 400 bucks. yeow.

jc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts