Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
As I've been told the CB250RS spoke wheels would fit my CB250N, so if anyone have em laying around or know someone who have them, please sell them to me.

Rear 1.85x18 drum brake
Front 1.85x19 disc brake

Model year bike : 1981

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
As I've been told the CB250RS spoke wheels would fit my CB250N, so if anyone have em laying around or know someone who have them, please sell them to me.

Rear 1.85x18 drum brake
Front 1.85x19 disc brake

Model year bike : 1981
Hey buddy I know of someone who has a set of CB250RS spoke wheels in excellent condition for a faster response shoot him a pm on ivoryjames878 @gmail.com if you still interested in buying

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
EDIT: WellsHut is a piece of shit scammer.

My original post...
Proceed with caution. #6 from the list of favorite scams - New user says "hey, my buddy has [insert item from WTB ad here]! Hit him up at yadda yadda yadda."

No offense to new user but seriously, it's one of the most common scams running right now.

Well actually I take that back. New users who don't post an intro and only put up a post like this should expect to be viewed with suspicion.

From another site I frequent:

Hey guys, we continue to have issues with a scammer here in the classifieds. I recommend two things to keep your buying experience safe and free of fraud:

1. Do not pay for anything by money order or check. Stay safe and use PayPal. It's really the safest way to buy anything over the internet.

2. Do not buy or trust anyone with zero posts. Typically, about 90% of the fraudulent classifieds users we discover have zero posts and haunt the "wanted section" for their victims.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hey buddy I know of someone who has a set of CB250RS spoke wheels in excellent condition for a faster response shoot him a pm on ivoryjames878 @gmail.com if you still interested in buying

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You slime bag piece of shit.

Google " ivoryjames878 @gmail.com" for more info

"My phone won't let me cut and past the screen shot of our conversation at least I cant fegerd it out. Sure I will explain. And past our conversation . Guy pm me and said a buddy of his has a set for sale in really good shape. Told me to email his buddy at [email protected] if I was interested so I did. Asked the guy how much ? guy said$500 sent pictures. . I a did a Google search . And suprize! There is was on Google images from 2014. For a 350z . So I emailed him back and told him nice try! Your reported! Thats about it.."

Email address listed on their scammer list

1 - 4 of 4 Posts