Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a complete 250 cc Bultaco Metralla 1968 or older in reasonably good conditon that is mostly complete but needs a little tlc or a ready to ride bike would be fine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you have it at the fall giro? Im not sure just yet what they are worth but Im learning. I would like to see it. Interested in any other bike? Maybe we could do some trading. I have about 20 bikes in great to pristine comdition of all sizes from 50cc to 1000cc.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Champs Metralla is BEAUTIFUL. I can't remember if it is red or blue. He and Parks both have one, and the bikes were sitting together at the 4th of July event. Both extremely nice bikes. DCH has a mecurio, but I don't think its for sale.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Midge,

That sure is a nice bike. Now I am getting the hots for a Taco too.

Maybe when the Aermacchi is done.

Could you take a look at the forks on ebay and see if any would be good for my FCB bike?

Jack

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
been thinking water slide for along time, a few old sections from some defunct water park and im in business,

jack ill look around for some 550 forks!!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
You guys can jack a thread in 3 posts. Good move.

Ken

P.S. I can see some cool stuff happening off that driveway after a few beers. How about a fire jump into the lake?

·
Registered
569 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JackC

Midge,

That sure is a nice bike. Now I am getting the hots for a Taco too.

Maybe when the Aermacchi is done.

Could you take a look at the forks on ebay and see if any would be good for my FCB bike?

Jack
hey Jack,
When you put the Aermacchi together, just leave the valves out.

dch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts