Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>WANTED:</center>
With the move into the city (finally) I am gonna be in the market for an "apartment" motorcycle. Really dont care if it runs, or if their are even pistions in the thing. I just want something I can build into a wicked cafe bike for more of a art piece, then a bike I actually plan to ride. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and now with the new place I have the chance (and room)..

The bikes I have been looking at lately are CB160's and 175's, but I am open to all makes and models (as long as they are small and have cafe potential). Dont even care if it has a title, just want a solid platform to start with..

So if someone knows of one for sale on the cheap (and I mean cheap), or has a buddy who has one sitting in their basement with no title they wanna get rid of shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know. Would perfer it to be local (Chicago), but little road trips are always fun...

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I used to have an old, early 60s, Kawasaki 85 that I kept in my living room for a plant stand. It was small and cool for a while. If I were you I would look for something smaller than a 160./ Maybe a 2 stroke 125 single.

Ken

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I got a line on a cb200 with title. It is mostly there, the gas tank is a little rough inside, no exhaust pipes but the engine turns over ok. It's stored inside and ready to go. I can get you in contact with the owner if your interested. I believe he's looking to get 250 for the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts