Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quote:
I have some used ones I would part with.

I'll put together a package of parts for you and get them shipped monday.

You can't have any of my beautiful NOS cam bearings.

You know a clever person would figure out how to fix wrecked racing cam journals by turning them down and pressing on a hardened race/sleeve.
JohnnyB
I'm glad one of us is clever. I already owe you $40. Do you want me just to pay paypal you that plus for whatever you want for the new stuff and then a little more for the paypal interest just so you have it?

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
quote:
Aaron,
You can try to catch me at the next race if you want. I love coming home from the races with cash.
I'm sending the parts no charge since you are my sponsored bitch.

One of these days I gotta slow down and race with you guys...might be fun. Or go out in a practice and try to keep up with your RS.

I've got the 2" extended swingarm almost done. Just fitted it up today and extended the shocks to match.
JohnnyB
If I get my head back together you want have to slow down. I plan on catching you this season atleast once. Especially since I got that crash out of the way and I'm feeling real special.

Sponsored naked monkey bitch -Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tuesday is cool. And reverse would help me a lot but I'd like to do it with out you using reverse. Plus I still need to get by Mary.

Where do you get spark plug ends for the pvl? Should I just get them from Penton?

Aaron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.