Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i think i know what youre up to. those brakes are made for that drum. what gives??

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once I lace it to a new rim it will be minutely out of round but where its already been turned I'm wondering about meat versus round ratio.

Joe... Whats the difference between anal sex and a microwave?

Aaron
Am I aloud to say anal?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, you gotta point about the drum stretchyness. i forgot all about that. i never turned that drum. it was very very very close to being round, so i never bothered. (thats 3 verys so i mean almost pretty close) i have another 350 wheel here. but it looks crappy. and as another note, im pretty sure thats a 350 wheel. but for some reason it could be a 360 drum. but im 99 percent sure its a 350. they might be the same or close enough that what your doing to it wont matter. just if something seems way wrong, (which it shouldnt) thats why. but im pretty sure they are interchangable. really. seriously, a bolt up kind of thing.

answer:
your meat doesnt get hard after you put it in??

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
oh yeah, you should specify, you want a cb350 twin drum brake. i bet petes got one. mike probably. you could try rick randall at [email protected] he has tons of 350stuff. let me ask you, why are you looking for another drum if youre going to relace?? i know mines not real pretty, but you can get it cleaned up with your contacts. new actuators etc..

ok

bye

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brown... it doesn't leave it brown.

I did specify 350 twin. I think I have found one.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
ha! the brown joke, thats awesome!

joe's post about wheel roundness makes me feel like I'm high, but I'm only drunk

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
id imagine your popcorn tastes kinda funny if you try to anal sex it too.

jc

·
Registered
41 Posts
. i bet petes got one.
Yep, sure do, in the garage, rim and tire included.
Ratty looking, but if you're going to clean and relace, not a big deal.
Peter B.

76 GL 1000
72 CB350 Racer
84 RZ 350
(and a few more)

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
aaron, thay also made a crap assed disker setup for that cb350/2 for a while. it was about the size of a tea saucer, and worked about as well. i just wanted to make sure you got the right parts.

whats a matter jd, fudge cover popcorn not your thing??

jc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts