Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
T SHIRTS ARE MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also casual meet ups at fun local bars to watch MotoGP?
Wrenching nights?

FUN

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Ok, so I signed in this morning on a Windoze machine and thought Woodsman was being a bit grumpy, the site wasn't bad... just different.

Then I got home and tried to sign on using a Macbook.

What a clusterfuck, the site is literally unusable on a Mac if you do not use Dark Mode. Without dark mode on, yo seem to have one page floating in front of another, you can see the link to log in but you can't get to it because of what looks like the title page covering it. And then another pop up appears askign to register with facebook or email or whatever

Switching to Dark mode allowed me to log in and post this. No dark mode = no functionality on a Mac. Not in Safari, not in Chrome.

Sorry Woodsman, I had no idea what you were going on about. Now I do and fully agree. The site is quite literally unuseable to Mac users who do not click on dark mode.

Try accessing the site on an imac without choosing dark mode. Better yet, get someone who doesn't know how all this shit works try to connect on an imac in front of you. Bring popcorn, hilarity will ensue.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
It looks better now than it did for the last coupe of days except that it's impossible for me to see the login on a white background. I just hover the cursor over the top until I find it. Mouseover color is only about a shade darker.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Hey can we replace the "trending" post section with "recent" post section.

On the old layout I liked having all the recent posts/threads on the landing page so I could immediately jump to them rather than click through the various sub forums.

·
Administrator
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It looks better now than it did for the last coupe of days except that it's impossible for me to see the login on a white background. I just hover the cursor over the top until I find it. Mouseover color is only about a shade darker.
Can you tell me which browser you are using?

Hey can we replace the "trending" post section with "recent" post section.

On the old layout I liked having all the recent posts/threads on the landing page so I could immediately jump to them rather than click through the various sub forums.
Are you referring to the trending section on the homepage? If so, the developers are working on making the homepage more relevant to our members.

How To Find New Posts

Near the upper right-hand corner of the community, you will see navigation icons.

The first icon is for what’s new on the site.

Clicking on it, by default, will take you to new unread posts.

On that page, you can click on additional tabs as well, such as Popular, if you prefer to view active topics. You can also mark all as read.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Firefox 73.0 64bit on Windows10
I tested on Firefox 73 64 bit on Windows 10 and it is displaying properly for me.

I am wondering if maybe you have a plugin/extension blocking them or if your monitor needs to be adjusted?

Do you have the same issue when you use the dark mode feature?

- Cricket

21 - 31 of 31 Posts