Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
You getting any riding in? It's really nice weather for it, no bugs yet.

lol question was for woodsman but you can answer too cricket.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I did my first commute to work of the season today. I love having all the non-essentials off the road.

I did notice an occasional split second loss of power on the Z1 though... perhaps old (7 months?) fuel? I topped off with fresh 87 yesterday.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
The lane to the chipboard palace is too soft to get a bike out, it may be a couple weeks until it drys. It would be nice to take that yellow monster I have here for a short run, see how it feels.

I am not really sure what to do about a rider for the season. I'd like to get some of the ones I have moved to puff up the bike cash in hand. With the economic mess there are going to deals to be had and I would like to be in a position to buy if I see something I like.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
How does one nuke an account? Im talking 100% delete all posts. At this point what little content I have left here that works I would like to kill. No reason for the forum to profit off it any more. Obviously this isnt the home it once was. Shit happens.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Meh, I assumed they would tell me how for $20 a year I can access exclusive content and limited adds.
I want to know just what the "exclusive content" is, that's not already created by some of our long time members.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
How does one nuke an account? Im talking 100% delete all posts. At this point what little content I have left here that works I would like to kill. No reason for the forum to profit off it any more. Obviously this isnt the home it once was. Shit happens.
I might agree, if I didn't have 8-1/2 years invested in my Bultaco thread here.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts