Cafe Racer Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I believe I have made a profound contribution to the forum! Getto and Jag are now appreciably more moderate in their reception of others, and it is a conceit of mine that I had some small role in this change in comportment. I have had no quibble with either since the evident transformation. Marc is an exception, but for reasons of gentility I prefer not to articulate my suspicions in this regard. You yourself may fall into his category. Do you believe that as an amateur motorcycle racer you possess the credentials to assess an individual psychologically? Have you, in fact ever attended university? With more success than you have had racing? If so, please feel free to document those credentials as that would go a long way toward the attention I pay to your assessments.

Robert
Well hey there Doctor Robert, should I take a spot on the couch and tell you all about my relationship with my parents? Let me know when my hour is up. I get a feeling of condescension, arrogance, and conceited in your posts along with a hint of narcissism. You're obviously very proud of your vocabulary or thesaurus given the way you seem to like to try and add any worth to your posts with high scrabble scores. Somehow you've taken what seems to be irrelevant commentary and claim you have helped the forum to a break through with it. Now go to the mirror and tell yourself "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and darn it everybody like me" sign0109.gif

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I think I may have a few degrees hanging around somewhere, I'd have to look for them. I also deal with immature students all day every day, many with personality quirks and issues. I have also been married to a counselor for almost 20 years and have picked up a trick or two. So based on that and all of my years racing bikes, I guess I am more than qualified to pass judgement on you.
Please feel free to continue to entertain us. It might help your argument to actually answer the questions asked.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I have a degree in Rocket Science.

True story.

So I guess this is what we have come down to, a dick measuring contest based on college degrees. Pretty pathetic and I believe we can thank RSV4 in this case. I am betting since he brought the topic up, he has one himself and wants to lord it over those who don't. How do we score this contest? Number of degrees? Is a BS worth more than a BA? Does a degree in engineering count more than a degree in Art History? How about a Masters, is that worth more than a BS? Hey Jag, is you degree from a more prestigious university than mine? If so, does it score more points? I am so confused, I don't even know how to rate my own education, perhaps you can help me out, I have:
A BA, not a BS in Anthropology (not very useful in the real world) but it is from a University, University of Wisconsin - Madison which is a top 10 university for Anthropology. That should count for something.
A Batchelors in elementary education, which is pretty useful, but it is from a not top anything, University of Alaska- Anchorage, university, so I don't think that counts for much.
I have a Masters in educational leadership also from the University of Alaska and it might not even be the best program in the state, but it is pretty useful, so maybe that should get some bonus points.

Can we figure GPA in here somewhere? Maybe that will help me out?

So the question is, how much of this makes any of us better at modifying vintage performance bikes? I'll bet my 40 years of roadracing and 15 years working in dealerships and a garage full of bikes and parts has bunch more to do with it than any education or lack thereof.

RSV4 is just pathetic in his attempts to justify is behavior and attitude.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
I was just messing around.

RSV4 probably should have a vacation as clearly he "doesn't get it"
he has managed to make things that should be fun and light hearted painful and annoying

81 - 87 of 87 Posts