Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
you guys just don't get it.
the most effective way to help the power to weight ratio thing is to get your comp eat cheesecake and haagan dahz while you jog/ride your bicycle/work-out and eat salads all winter long. that's way cheaper than exotic materials and machine work on your own racer. you could probabley mail order some really fattening foods their way on a weekly basis during the off season. this program will improve your sex life and make your comp increasingly un attractive to their spouses/ significant others.
parks

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
you guys just don't get it.
the most effective way to help the power to weight ratio thing is to get your comp eat cheesecake and haagan dahz while you jog/ride your bicycle/work-out and eat salads all winter long. that's way cheaper than exotic materials and machine work on your own racer. you could probabley mail order some really fattening foods their way on a weekly basis during the off season. this program will improve your sex life and make your comp increasingly un attractive to their spouses/ significant others.
parks

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i dont even want to think that youre going to trust that thing. but my god its sweet looking.

joe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i dont even want to think that youre going to trust that thing. but my god its sweet looking.

joe

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just did it cause I could ...and it looks cool. It's actually much stronger than it looks but that doesn't matter cause I don't use brakes except when JB and Bravo get in my way.

FC

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just did it cause I could ...and it looks cool. It's actually much stronger than it looks but that doesn't matter cause I don't use brakes except when JB and Bravo get in my way.

FC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts