Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11,783 Posts
i should have guessed by the pics. i was thinking worthington valley or maybe reisterstown. im in idlewild/anneslie/stoneliegh/s.towson.

got any dirtbikes? we ride out off of yeoho road. we have a shop in mt vernon if youre ever interested in swinging by. its not a retail shop, just a few of us who work on bikes when theres time. and there is first thursdays at peters inn in fells point at eastern and ann st. ever go to the shorttrack races at the fair grounds?

jc

· Registered
11,783 Posts
they made post war bmw's after the germans left, they only had the tooling to make beemers. so therewere a few years when you could buy a bmw from france. it had a different badge on it. a buddy of mine has one.

jc

· Registered
11,783 Posts
i was guessing from the pic. ya said baltimore. and ya said hunt valley and lutherville. or whatever. we just go there, drink wine, and pretend to be bikers.

actually, in the summer there can be quite a few bikes there. we do 1st thrsday, but its biker 1st thursday. not opening first thursday. although those guys got it first i think.

howard and north is right around the corner. you know any of the biker trash in town here? there are alot of us.

jc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.