Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe,
I'm at the shop putting JD's bike back together and was wondering if a baking pan will still pass for a belly pan?

AAron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
sure does. and make sure he has a steering damper or they wont pass him at tech.

i cant wait to see you guys there. woohoo!! is the knife comming?? mike o will be heading donwn monday night. are you bringing eva?? i need to figure out a way to make $500 this week to go racing. anyone need a manho??? when will you guys be down?? fri or thurs? will you be able to pack up the 175 for me?? if not, dont worry. i'll get it before the season ends. i cant wait to race with mike on a new track. i still hate that carousel.

jc

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
sweet, I can't wait to cook my turkey in castrol residue.

seriously though, I can't wait to spoon with you joe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i only like to fork. hey, just to add, the turkey pan should be a real metal one. not an aluminum foil one. well, they prefer the real metal ones not the alum ones.

you guys should try and pick up that bike for that guy, free gas to and from is a pretty sweet deal. that will save you guys at least 100 id imagine.

later
j

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
look at the other post. he has a hawk or something he needs hauled from sharon to summit. offering free gas roundtrip to anyone who hauls it. id totally do it if i was you guys.

its also on the skulls group.

later lover
jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would but will be packed tight with Jeremy and myselfs stuff. We are going down together.

Later Luster,

Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts