500gp
1- roper 60
2- barber 53
3- clancy 51
4- mawby 45
5- ahlstrom 43

See less See more
#4 ·
C'mon... the caferacer.net folks are really representing so let's list the whole shebang:

WERA N.E. 350gp

1 David Roper
2 Steven Barber
3 Aron Ahlstrom
4 Michael B. Mawby
5 Joseph Clancy
6 Timothy Tilghman
7 Stephen E. D'Angelo
8 Dean Middleton
9 Robin Scudder
10 Steven Mahanes
11 Chris Marshall
12 Seth Rosko
13 David Purtell
14 Bucky Sexton

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

#6 ·
5 of those guys are caferacer regs. more than half are uscraers. i should be able to haul bucky up to nhis next year. i hear an aweful lot of smack talkin about how fast uscra guys are and how slow wera guys are you guys should get yer asses down here and give it whirl.

aron, its not always like that in 500gp. but there is some seriously close racing usually. you remember how it was in june. if youre bike was slower, ie a cb350, youd have races like that all of the time. turning 139's on the duc doesnt leave alot of room to fight it out with the stocker crowd. i went through the red bike and noticed your brake peg was loose. mayve you and steve could have had a brakeless race.

jc

#13 ·
yeah....hes one of those guys who i always forget has so much time under his belt with racing. like was into it before any of us. hopefully he wont ride his cb350 like he rides that bmw or were all dead.

jc

#14 ·
Next year is going to be really good! I'm hoping to add more WERA stops to my calendar, hopefully other USCRA'ers will too. Then we can get more caferacer.net folks in the WERA regional top five eh? It will be interesting, I'm sure when TT comes back it'll be with a vengence.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.