·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
350 GP
Pre 1970 2 stroke twins up to 250cc.
Pre 1968 4 stroke twins up to 350cc.
Pre 1969 4 stroke singles up to 350cc.
Pre 1979 factory road racers up to 125cc.
Honda 350cc twins with the following limitations: OEM Honda twin frame and swingarm (frame may be braced, swingarm must remain stock), all other items must remain per Superstock rules except the following: any ignition system and coils, any internal expanding drum brakes, any diameter period forks to class maximum diameter, any period body work/fairing.
Among the eligible 350 GP machines are the following: Aermacchi/H-D 350cc 4-stroke singles; AJS 7R 4-speed; BSA 350, BSA 441; Bultaco 125/200 TSS; Ducati 350; Honda 305 Superhawk, CR-77 and the restricted 350cc twins listed above; Norton 350; Royal Enfield 500cc singles any year; Suzuki X-6, T-250;Yamaha TD1, B, C, and DS7(up to 3mm over) without carb restrictions.

i hope no one shows up with an x6 or td, or were all dead. now a royal enfield....

i dont know shit

Edited by - joe c on Jan 30 2008 4:04:47 PM

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
am hoping to do a wera event sometime soon...i wonder why the larger tacos are conspicuously absent from the examples list (tss250, tss350, not to mention my runner...a metralla 250). all of which can be '67 models except for the tss 350 which started in 68. texy...if run wera, what's my number?
-parks

joe don't know shit

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it says along the eligible. not exclusive to. they may be indexing the 250s in. although a 250 2 stroke should destroy most of these bikes id imagine. hey, the 200 is allowed, id bet the 250tss might be a little to fast. probably run in 500, which is pretty much all 350gp bikes. id imagine the 350tss would run there. definitely coul run in f-500. but i really dont know the rules on those 2 stroke bikes. and weras classes are a little thin for the sub350cc bikes. well, they are pretty much non existent.

js

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mongo is sean. the guy who runs wera. can you believe that douche in fla? guy has a serious hair across his ass for me huh? whats that dudes problem?im done stirring up the mess there.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
well-

with the addition of the superstock clause, my bike just went from uber-legal to having these infractions:

-no stock airbox
-no starter
-no alternator
-no headlight/tailight housing
-my seat cowl is too high
-my tires aren't DOT

-but i can drill my carb slides and brace my frame if i want to.

-tt

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I wonder if they'd grandfather in a Suzuki GT250 if I switched to a drum brake? I've got one rotting away in the garage! With Tex buying up all the CB350s in the Northeast, this may be my only option!!!!

Jim

Edited by - diamondj on Jan 30 2008 10:43:41 PM

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
those dudes need to harden the fuck up!

homeboy should be sponsored by kleenex he cries so much!

someone should call the waaaaambulance and send it down to florida!

i got a million of them, but will be here all week. try the roast beef and don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
thanks tex!
would have been happy to be "61P" or something. but hey...now i gotta go to a wera event.
joe...why's that mongo man have your hair across his ass?
-parks
ps tt; bet we could make some of that missing stuff out of foam and spray paint....made a lot of stuff look the part at college (risd) a few years back. know one would know and i wouldn't tell a soul.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, i meant the guy in fla has a hair across his ass about me, or my bike, or something.

i say we all run v1 this year. we'll all be on the same grid. then bump to 500 and have our own race. wtf are those guys thinking. wtf is mongo thinking. i mean, ill still run 350, but this is just stupid. im staying out of it over there. how lame are those guys.

its just overwhelming.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey parks, let me ask for you....

jc

i dont know shit

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Joe...you got a nice bike these days, you spent the time and money to make it perform, you went the extra mile. People that are too fuckin lazy to go that extra mile are going to bitch about you rather than sack up and do the same.
Welcome to the world of owning a nice machine :)
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i rock. rosko.....were comming for you you fucker.

im drunk.

master of disaster rules/ the dude rocks hard.

fu...

thanks john, that means alot coming from you as i have always admired your work and skilz.

fuck all of those north florida fuckers.

florida sucks. bucs suck. marlins suck....and whatever that gay hockey team is sucks.

i dont know shit

TANNER, I LOVE YOU

Edited by - joe c on Jan 31 2008 02:39:40 AM

Edited by - joe c on Jan 31 2008 02:48:00 AM

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
no, i meant the guy in fla has a hair across his ass about me, or my bike, or something.

i say we all run v1 this year. we'll all be on the same grid. then bump to 500 and have our own race. wtf are those guys thinking. wtf is mongo thinking. i mean, ill still run 350, but this is just stupid. im staying out of it over there. how lame are those guys.
Well, Mongo was right. All of y'all were cheating, just in different ways. He made a BIG change by allowing you guys to run braced frames.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts