Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im in my local pet shop just down the road at 11.45 this morning, had my pup in my arms so he wouldnt scoff everything in the shop, i was just paying for a few things when this guy comes in who has been slandering and threatening me for the past 2 weeks over something he actually started! , he walks straight behind me and punches me in the lower back, i turned round and he shoved me against the counter, i put the pup on the counter and scuffled him outside where he danced around like a demented boxer, i immediately decked him without too much effort, grabbed my pup and walked off calling him a dickhead.. 10 mins later at home the cops arrest me for suspected GBH. so i spend 8 hours in the bloody cells for defending myself while he walks free! well after he got out of hospital lol, anyway im bailed until the 5th july, i can only hope the woman behind the counter gives a statement saying how he attacked me. as i said, what a fookin day!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Holy shit! Is this for real? Does the pet shop have a security camera and therefore footage you could use in your defense?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Your mistake was not reporting the attack first, I have seen this before he reported so he gets the benefit of doubt. Good luck, courts are anything but fair.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nic you are dead right there, the cops told me i shouldve reported him, i told them im not a snivelling pussy like the other guy,the scary thing is i was on my way to collect grandaughter, i almost collected her 1st so i could take her to pet shop with me!

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

Holy shit! Is this for real? Does the pet shop have a security camera and therefore footage you could use in your defense?
i wont know untill 2moro Geeto, il let you know.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
In GA, you could have shot him.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
you were defending the puppy!

nice when you get your ass handed to you, after you start it, then want help from the cops. what a douchebag. take your beating, be glad the dude didnt kill you....and move on.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
what shit did he start 2 weeks ago? sounds like he has mommy issues...

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it started on another motorcycle forum lol, a local one, the guy was a dick and responded to everyones questions rudely and nastily , so when i challenged him about it he threatened to " break my fucking arms and legs" , but it didnt quite work out like that.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
well you should screen capture all those messages before he changes anything. If you need help on how to do it let me know.
Did he have any business at the vet's? if he 1st threatens you and comes after you it definitely should help your case.

(if common sense applies)

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
You guys in the UK just take the internet to seriously, its a place for validation and hugs....lol

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by jaguar

You guys in the UK just take the internet to seriously, its a place for validation and hugs....lol
shut the fuck up or il batter you :D:D

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Ooo Ooo hurt me hurt me.....

UKtony is the least offensive person on the web, NSFW defiantly

So was that guys wife/mother/daughter in one of the sexy pictures you posted? Was that ham sandwich not a sandwich?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

he threatened to " break my fucking arms and legs"
If you have the statement typed from him, it sounds like a great place for your defense to start.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
in north dakota it is legal to have thrown him in a wood chipper....i saw it in a movie once.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts