Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
IIRC, in Georgia you can be prosecuted for disorderly conduct for using "fighting words".

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh dear, hope it all works out Tony, by the sounds of it he should be bang to rights. What a bloody idiot.

Being in the region, may I ask what forum it was initiated on?

·
Registered
658 Posts
That looks like a restraining order against him? If so, it would seem that the police understand that you weren't at fault. Or are you both called Tony? In that case clearly the guy hates himself and is using you as the surragate.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
his name is tony robson, my name is tony mcguire, i cant go near him or his house (doesnt say anything about my brothers though ;) no pet store footage, but i do have a witness come forward from local petrol station saying tony robson told her he had it in for me and would knock me off my bike if he saw me .
my solicitor said if im charged with GBH i will more than likely go down, mainly because of my 2 previous convictions, if im charged with ABH i will recieve a fine and community service, i can do without either to be honest, one things for sure, its not over till i say it is.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Straight up gangsta shit right here peeps. I propose we collect money for the FreeTonyFund!

Good luck mate.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Do they still practice that clockwork orange shit over there tony?

Also, given who its, then anyone else jump to thinking other things when sering his initials are T and A?

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
5 hours to showdown, im starting to shit myself now, although ive heard there is an indipendent witness that has made a statement in my favour. if im charged with gbh theres no doubt il go down, if im charged with abh it will be a heavy fine and comminity service, if i get aquitted it will be a miracle and il let jesus into my life :D
wish me luck boys!

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
5 hours to showdown, im starting to shit myself now, although ive heard there is an indipendent witness that has made a statement in my favour. if im charged with gbh theres no doubt il go down, if im charged with abh it will be a heavy fine and comminity service, if i get aquitted it will be a miracle and il let jesus into my life :D
wish me luck boys!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Good luck...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Good luck...

21 - 40 of 129 Posts