Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Will you really have to do time?

What were your previous convictions?

I would like to say I can't imagine them sending you to jail for a fight you did not start but then again your government sent away 2 kids for 4 years for stuff they posted on their Facebook pages during the London riots, so.......

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Will you really have to do time?

What were your previous convictions?

I would like to say I can't imagine them sending you to jail for a fight you did not start but then again your government sent away 2 kids for 4 years for stuff they posted on their Facebook pages during the London riots, so.......

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
just got back, charged with assault, court next week.fuck fuck fuck :(

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
just got back, charged with assault, court next week.fuck fuck fuck :(

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Geeto my last offence was 2005, afray, offensive weapons,assault.. other stuff usual shit, motoring offences and weeing in a public place [:I]

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Geeto my last offence was 2005, afray, offensive weapons,assault.. other stuff usual shit, motoring offences and weeing in a public place [:I]

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
quote:Originally posted by borzwazie

GBH?
no, just assault, witness saw me punch him 3 times then stomp on him. his injuries werent severe enough for GBH thank fuck.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
quote:Originally posted by borzwazie

GBH?
no, just assault, witness saw me punch him 3 times then stomp on him. his injuries werent severe enough for GBH thank fuck.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Yeah your record isn't doing you any favors.

Sorry to hear they "charged" you. I imagine this is similar to the grand jury process over here where they just try to figure out if there is enough evidence to even have a trial about it.

Keep your chin up. And try not to fight anybody else even if they disearve it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Yeah your record isn't doing you any favors.

Sorry to hear they "charged" you. I imagine this is similar to the grand jury process over here where they just try to figure out if there is enough evidence to even have a trial about it.

Keep your chin up. And try not to fight anybody else even if they disearve it.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts