Cafe Racer Forum banner

what a fuckin day!

13K views 128 replies 26 participants last post by  Big Bad Bob Dog 
#1 ·
so im in my local pet shop just down the road at 11.45 this morning, had my pup in my arms so he wouldnt scoff everything in the shop, i was just paying for a few things when this guy comes in who has been slandering and threatening me for the past 2 weeks over something he actually started! , he walks straight behind me and punches me in the lower back, i turned round and he shoved me against the counter, i put the pup on the counter and scuffled him outside where he danced around like a demented boxer, i immediately decked him without too much effort, grabbed my pup and walked off calling him a dickhead.. 10 mins later at home the cops arrest me for suspected GBH. so i spend 8 hours in the bloody cells for defending myself while he walks free! well after he got out of hospital lol, anyway im bailed until the 5th july, i can only hope the woman behind the counter gives a statement saying how he attacked me. as i said, what a fookin day!

#102 ·
quote:
hmm, so turning up to court with a baseball bat isnt a good idea? only joking, im gonna be on my best behaviour and look nice and smart, lose the beard and the earings, hide my tats and speak calmly and politely. now ive just got 10 days to practise all that bullshit.
You got it. Is it a magistrates court? If so try to get your attorney to find out which magistrate and check his record to see what works with him/her and what doesn't.

#103 ·
quote:
hmm, so turning up to court with a baseball bat isnt a good idea? only joking, im gonna be on my best behaviour and look nice and smart, lose the beard and the earings, hide my tats and speak calmly and politely. now ive just got 10 days to practise all that bullshit.
You got it. Is it a magistrates court? If so try to get your attorney to find out which magistrate and check his record to see what works with him/her and what doesn't.

#108 ·
and given your recent trouble apparently england didn't purge enough of its prisoners during the 18th century.

[/quote]
Geeto, I hope you're not suggesting that Tony should be speaking in an Australian accent :D

It's all a bit of a fuck up really innit, as soon as you get the black bastards involved, any sense of justice goes out the window.

#109 ·
and given your recent trouble apparently england didn't purge enough of its prisoners during the 18th century.

[/quote]
Geeto, I hope you're not suggesting that Tony should be speaking in an Australian accent :D

It's all a bit of a fuck up really innit, as soon as you get the black bastards involved, any sense of justice goes out the window.

#114 ·
im gonna get some fun out of this cos its got me down so much, so 2moro im going in my wifes one piece pajama's and a bobble hat with big yellow clown shoes and gonna use one of those vintage car bulb horns to communicate with the judge.

#118 ·
thanks mate,
literally no sleep last night, tossing an turning all bloody night, if the lying twat wins this he wont only be laughing at me he will be laughing at the poilce and the courts. but whichever way it goes, its not over till i say it is.

#124 ·
my solicitor is puttin 'a deal' on paper, il admit to assault but not repeatedly punching and kicking him, because that didnt happen, i will admit to taking him to the floor and restraining him causing him injury, but what really fucks me off is he assaulted me 1st yet its me thats in the shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.