Cafe Racer Forum banner

What am i doing wrong?

3K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  ROSKO 
#1 ·
#2 ·
First off your a yuppy, second you have to much money, and that bike doesn't make your dick look any bigger to women

lol I love that video, theres another good one where a guy buys the bike hits the throttle on the dealership parkinglong and slides out.

22/m
1980 Honda CB750
1972 Oldsmobile 442

#8 ·
Ya know if you give one moron a video camera there is always another moron ready and willing to do something stupid.
Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

#19 ·
its stupid twats like that that make me want to go up a tower with a high powered rifle. "haha...i moved the ramp on you like three feet" id love to see the video of her boyfriend. im sure he a real fucking rocket surgeon. 'look at my tits, arent they huge, does it make up for the fact that i dont have a usable brain cell?' stupid snatchbag. hope she falls off the back of that gsxr in front of the van shooting their next video. that video id watch.

jc

#20 ·
Maby she was just part of the stunt team because the affirmative action people were breathing down their necks. Lets see, woman, retard..... well there's 2, if she was ethnic they could have covered all the bases

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.