Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
most everything i ride leaks oil
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
folks, i don't know about you, but my mind runs an involuntary soundtrack 24/7. i can't turn it off.

i constantly hear music in my head as i work through my day, including while i ride a motorcycle. it's always there.

sometimes it's mundane radio jingles i can't get rid of. other times i go through scraps of the second movement of beethovens 7th, which i never tire of.

what runs through your head?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
uhhh...

I needed a tune up, after a 30+ year absence...fucking audio books.
The industry has changed immeasurably.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
lol just seen this it's both so cool and yet so corny I thought I had to share

:LOL: they actually made pouring oil sound scary

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
uhhh... View attachment 103952

I needed a tune up, after a 30+ year absence...fucking audio books.
The industry has changed immeasurably.
Just point them to the softails....they seem to be selling themselves here.

November 2019 I bought my bike from a new youngin. ......of which I was his first sale....at my local HD dealer. He was a kid who didn't know dick about anything there but I like to give an underdog a chance so the deal was made. I didn't think he would last but he did. He's come a long way from a wet behind the ear sales guy. He now rides a dyna..with the thug vest and looks the part.....and knows his stuff. He's a nice guy and is doing very well at the dealer.

I picture you that way FJ. I can't wait to see a pic of you on your new sporty riding in MC formation down a Detroit expressway.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Just point them to the softails....they seem to be selling themselves here.

November 2019 I bought my bike from a new youngin. ......of which I was his first sale....at my local HD dealer. He was a kid who didn't know dick about anything there but I like to give an underdog a chance so the deal was made. I didn't think he would last but he did. He's come a long way from a wet behind the ear sales guy. He now rides a dyna..with the thug vest and looks the part.....and knows his stuff. He's a nice guy and is doing very well at the dealer.

I picture you that way FJ. I can't wait to see a pic of you on your new sporty riding in MC formation down a Detroit expressway.
That's highly doubtful. I don't like riding in groups. Too many past issues with idiots. Also doubtful it'd be a sporty, unless it was a breathed on XR wanna be...

I do have a liking for the Softail slim though. With mid mounts and a bit more saddle height...not a floorboard guy at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts