Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Bosazoku are Japan's equivalent to US Biker gangs, or they used to be. Though not particularly dangerous and usually in their late teens to early twenties, they are however (or were when I lived there) pretty annoying. Consider the photos and then think about 20 or so of them all on sub-300cc crap bikes with open pipes and 200 pounds of steaming crap slung all over said tiddlers.
I've been over 6 feet and 200 pounds since I was 14 and the pasty little wankers were always taunting the 'oki gaigin' (me = large foreigner) but would turn tail and haul ass as best they could if I took them up on it.
tofu eatin' pansies.....

man am I cranky today.....

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
non-anglo

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
there is a great book on the bosozoku (and other japanese countercultures) called "speed tribes". Although a good deal of them are cowards, the local crime organizations do recruit from their ranks so for every pansey faggot there is at least one who might gut you from stem to stern. My cousin had a bad run in with some of them when he lived in Tokyo, they tried to chase him down but he is a runner and in excellent shape. He said a good number of them had baseball bats and were ready to use them.

the weezer video "dope nose" has a bunch of bosozoku bikes and actual gang members in it. pretty cool to see them.

the point of the gangs is to be as abnoxious as possible and that includes the motorcycle

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bret

Once upon a time there was a Schwinn Lemon Peeler, an Orange Krate, and a Blue Stingray. And they gang raped a TZ250. The end.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...god that's good!!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
someone told me cool was not being concerned with what others thought of you...seems to me there are a few things which don't fit that definition...
-parks
ps i think johnny's cool

·
Registered
8 Posts
ugh...what is going on, can how can such great bikes such as HONDA come from such a fucked up place? and more importantly......WHAT THE FUCK!?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
if you were to try to pick up chicks with bozoku bikes here, you'd definitely remain outside the box.
-parks
ps. except for maybe emo chicks.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
JohnnyB: Outside the box is great, painting it pink and green and jacking up the front is just gay....

parks61:
You owe me a new keyboard...I just spit beer all over the fucking thing! Out of my nose.......
quote:....you'd definitely remain outside the box......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts