Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
A lot of sail area. It's the sort of thing you see flopped on it's side on the TC crossing the prairies.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it would be cool if he did some pipe bending and welding and made a few support beams.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you watch #vanlife videos there are alot of people doing interesting stuff but this guy just takes it to a new level.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
I want to build a Trials demo riding stadium that fits in a 5 ton dump trailer if you want to help me design it. Needs to be a lot more heavier duty then that van roof, I'm thinking 4x4 landscape timbers and patio stones with big lag bolts and threaded rod to hold it together. Needs to be cheap, concrete is cheap for me. Needs to be erected easy and can't be heavier then the truck and trailer can carry.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I say screw that idea. Lets fly to China and find a Chinese company to build us Kawasaki A1, A7, engines and bring back the rare stuff !!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I read once that the Kawasaki F9 has trials potential. In theory I have a trials bike too. I guess it could be a cool idea.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe when were in China we can get them to clone some cool trials bikes too ? Then start it up ?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you really did go there you would want them to also clone Yamaha RD 400 too .

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
I've ridden Kawasaki trials bikes they were ok. Motor was the best part.
Shop for a modern motor destroyed trials bike and throw the F9 motor into that and you could go anywhere.

Rider friend up here is already importing Tenaci-Wong trials bikes, they are fine for Junior or old guy class riding. One of those would be reasonable with your Kawasaki motor in it too.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the W-A Franke Business school they said if you ever go to China for business you better be ready to drink alot of Vodka cause those guys love the vodka. Weird huu ?

I bet you it is possible if you could convince them there is a demand. And you have the time to go there . Ok TZ it is !!
We would need to find maybe 3 or 4 models max and start there hopefully some of the parts would be interchangeable.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We just want to resurrect the Suzuki Titan 500 or the Kawasaki A7 for mass production .

1 - 20 of 38 Posts