Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching Top Gun and decided to look up Kelly McGillis and WOW! She was pretty easy on the eyeballs but I'll let you decide. I realize the movie is twenty three years old but damn, what happened? This movie is so cheesy but still more entertaining then watching Grease 2.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
what is that a painting of (behind her on the right)?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wow she looks 15 years older than she is. This was her in 1999. Recongized her when I saw the movie a couple of years ago but don't think I'd recognize her now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well not that it necessiarly has any bearing on hotness, but I'm pretty sure she's out of the closet as well, so on the middle age lesbian scale she still might be on someone's chart......

·
Registered
305 Posts
Saw some pictures from my 30 year college reunion. I thought, "Who the hell are all those OLD fucks?!"

I have to say, I like that much better than the Hollywood types who can't move their face after being smacked with a shovel.

You young punks will get there. It's just a matter of time...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell I doesn't even have to be Celebrities. I used to go out with this girl who was a three years younger then me. She drank quite heavily for just getting into college. That was about 8-9 years ago and saw her last year. Wowzers! She must of really partied hard in school cause she looked extremely haggered and her face looked like leather and kinda had that Janis Joplin look. Now she's a second grade teacher....poor kids.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looks like she went lesbian . Shit happens.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looks like she went lesbian . Shit happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts