Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
1. their lighting rig SUCKS!
2. aron, maybe you can get rid of those beet kawasaki guys and get these chicks on the bill for the ti/works party next year. id give one of them a ride.

oh...that was about the honeycats.

the other band blew.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Dec 25 2007 10:54:10 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i thought i was going to die.

JB now we know where you really are.....youve been recruited havent you. youre not in france....fess up.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Am I the only one who finds it incredibly hot watching these chicks sing knowing they probably have no idea at all what they are saying?

Was that first clip originally a Housemartins song? Kind of lame unless your an '80's cover band

"Please excuse me good wife. I must go to park and practice dancing with coolest guys in all of Toyko. No, is not ironically gay. Is very macho" "Stop laughing"

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
1. First bunch sounded like an early Misfits cover band. Kinda tragic, really.

2. 5, 6, 7, 8's were in Kill Bill. Yeah they suck, but they're so DAMN cute.

3. That shit in the street is weird in a way only the Japanese could come up with.

Some Japanese Punk Rawk bands are the shit:

Guitar Wolf have dedicated whole albums to ridin' KZ1000's.

Accel4 put on the BEST live show I've ever seen. Loud, tight, raw gearhead punk "from Motor City Japan" (Yokohama). They tore the place up!

Honda go sideways!

http://groups.google.com/group/co-ohvinmoto

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Krapfever, you are so demented! How can you not like The Honeycats? They are just as cute as can be, and they know at least three chords! Maybe more! They play those chords mostly at the same time, too.

And the 5,6,7,8's play barefoot! And they do those adorable little dance steps!

Do you know what you are, Krapfever? You're a music snob! Like John Cusak and Jack Black in "Hi Fidelity". You know a lot about music, I bet, but you are totally missing the whole point. The point is that The Honeycats are pure, sweet rockabilly hotness. And you are a cartoon. Haaaaawk ptui! I spit on you!

In conclusion, I must say that you, Mr. Krapfever, will burn forever in a special circle of Hell, which is reserved for haters of hot Japanese 'billy girl bands. How do you like that, huh?

I will defend The Honeycats and the 5,6,7,8s to the death!

Edited by - steve barker on Dec 26 2007 12:27:26 PM

Edited by - steve barker on Dec 26 2007 6:18:46 PM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I tink this was the same band that was in the movie "Kill Bill".

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I didn't say they weren't cute...jeez.

I'm not a music snob. Really. They just sounded like early Misfits, just not all pumped up on 'roids. See? Sorta?

Anybody remember when shows were this wild?

Hi Fidelity, ha!! "Do it, Todd."

Best. Line. Ever.

Honda go sideways!

http://groups.google.com/group/co-ohvinmoto

Edited by - krapfever on Dec 26 2007 4:19:07 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i can kick 95% of the kids asses at shows these days. even if i am 20 years older. new music sucks. the shows suck. the kids suck. jump into the pit at a dri and coc show. or minor threat. gi. or i dare you to walk into a prong show. i saw them all and we would have skinned and eaten the pussies that go to shows now. last time i went to see ministry my buddy and i jumped into the pit, and we literally emptied it out cuz people were staying away from us. and its not like ministry is that hardcore that we were going that wild. kids these days....i even walked to school barefoot in the snow 2 miles upfucking hill bothways. and i didnt even go to school. if you missed 80's hardcore, you missed it all. the dc scene was as crazy as nyc scene. i guess what do you expect though if you cant even smoke in bar anymore?

jc

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
How can you posibly expect anything hotter than Japanese bitches trying to act American (without putting them into your secret pit in the basement)? I'm from Detroit. I'm not impressed by hardcore show in girly cities like DC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts