Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm on my way to work and see a cop, he catches up with the car in front of him pretty quick I think "That guy is so getting pulled over."

He goes past me, I hit the stop sign, do my thing and move on. As I look over to see if the guy got pulled over.... he has flipped a bitch and looks like he's in a hurry.

I'm thinking "I'm the only one here.... crap! what did I do!"

A parking lot is up ahead and I figure just in case he is pulling me over it'd be safer to get in there and get a ticket than it would to make him pull me over on the side even though I have no f'ing clue what I did.

I get in the parking lot, park in a bunch of cars and he's nowhere. I get on my phone to call my girlfriend and answer the text she sent me. I look up and he's parked behind me. But he isn't doing anything. I'm like "What the fuck?" and then he goes on....

I answer another text and look up again and he's parked in front of me. He looks at me. Doesn't make any gesture, just looks at me. And leaves.

So my question is.... I didn't run a stop sign, I didn't fail to signal, my turn signals all work, I wasn't over the speed limit. WTF did he want?

2.... if he was going to follow me like that why in the hell did he just stop and look at me? Confused.

Sooooo awkward.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by speed2xs

Maybe he was bored. Did he at any point say "Meow?"
LOL! If he would have I would have pretty much died laughing. Just point and "Meow?" hahaha

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i just watched that movie today. horrible acting, but funny as hell.

quote:Originally posted by jbranson

I don't know why that's so funny...but it is.

The cop was running your plate number.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
DUDE!!! (ijust wanted to say that)
You need to checkout youtube about the mayan calendar ending.
This multi diamensional stuff is exactly whats going to happen to people more and more from now to 2012 .Some people it will happen SOONER TOO ! Dude check it out...sounds like its happening to you!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by LiLBull

DUDE!!! (ijust wanted to say that)
You need to checkout youtube about the mayan calendar ending.
This multi diamensional stuff is exactly whats going to happen to people more and more from now to 2012 .Some people it will happen SOONER TOO ! Dude check it out...sounds like its happening to you!
LOL!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by parks61

please translate:
"he has flipped a bitch"
-parks
Oh I thought this was normal terminology lol.

Flipped a bitch, flipped a u, turned on my ass... basically went out of his way to stop, turn around and follow.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
SMIKS (shrug)You never know....better check it out...4yrs away they say our minds are evolving to new highly tuned concious abilitys. Multidimensional evolution and that humans will not have to die to get the UPGRADE ! Thats got to be cool ...looks like your getting your up grade earlier then the rest of us IM JEALOUS...but dont taze me bro...dont taze me.
If I get up graded Ill be at the bar drinking BOOOB scotch !Just to let it all sink in.....

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
wow, you act like you have never been fucked with by the police before.....

+1 running you plate, but he was also waiting to see if you would do something illegal. As someone who has a lot of expirence with semi-legal vehicles, cops sometimes are just looking for an excuse to pull you over...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

wow, you act like you have never been fucked with by the police before.....

+1 running you plate, but he was also waiting to see if you would do something illegal. As someone who has a lot of expirence with semi-legal vehicles, cops sometimes are just looking for an excuse to pull you over...
I haven't really... never been "fucked with". Been pulled over before, but for legit stuff (89 in a 55... 75 in a 55... etc) but never followed like that LOL!

I called a cop buddy of mine, he said just want you said "They were probably just testing the water or looking for a perp that fit your description and you weren't the man, don't sweat it. If we want you, the lights go on."

·
Registered
453 Posts
quote:Originally posted by pampadori

i just watched that movie today. horrible acting, but funny as hell.

quote:Originally posted by jbranson

I don't know why that's so funny...but it is.

The cop was running your plate number.
JohnnyB
what movie?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts