Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
eh, if it runs and you can get it less than $1000 then maybe. Otherwise, let someone else curse the fact that the PO painted everything black (even the m/c banjo bolt!!!!, LAZY)

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
eh, if it runs and you can get it less than $1000 then maybe. Otherwise, let someone else curse the fact that the PO painted everything black (even the m/c banjo bolt!!!!, LAZY)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I agree with Geeto...that thing is a wiring nightmare!! it also looks like they crashed it into a spray paint factory while they were producing flat black. though i kind of dig the diamond plate side covers, little white trashy, but there is nothing wrong with that.

i wouldn't pay more that $700 for it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I agree with Geeto...that thing is a wiring nightmare!! it also looks like they crashed it into a spray paint factory while they were producing flat black. though i kind of dig the diamond plate side covers, little white trashy, but there is nothing wrong with that.

i wouldn't pay more that $700 for it.

·
Registered
699 Posts
girl looks like my ex girlfriend...id buy it just for her number...damn i'm sad. oh, about the bike, it looks ok, and i guess it is almost a runner, but like geet, i wouldnt give over $1k

·
Registered
699 Posts
girl looks like my ex girlfriend...id buy it just for her number...damn i'm sad. oh, about the bike, it looks ok, and i guess it is almost a runner, but like geet, i wouldnt give over $1k

·
Registered
227 Posts
For the right price it would make a nice project. I hate seeing bikes that have been spray bombed like this (painted everything and done shabbily-is that a word?,dont care,I'm using it,it's a word now). Pictures usually make things look alot better than they do in person. I wonder why the 1st high bidder backed out?
DG

·
Registered
227 Posts
For the right price it would make a nice project. I hate seeing bikes that have been spray bombed like this (painted everything and done shabbily-is that a word?,dont care,I'm using it,it's a word now). Pictures usually make things look alot better than they do in person. I wonder why the 1st high bidder backed out?
DG

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
what a piece of shit!!! Dont trust anyone who's "baby" and "pride and joy" doesn't even fuggin run...which is exactly what you should do; RUN the other way and wash your eyes for even lookin at that abortion!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, guys......... I emailed my brother and suggested that he get a chinese scooter instead.

John

·
Registered
50 Posts
Buy it and fix that shit. That makes the rest of us look bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts