Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy father's day to all you guys towing kids around. So what motorcycles will our kids be racing in "vintage" races 25-35 years from now? My kids will have to borrow the Wankermobile from the Barber museum, where it will sit after my illustrious racing career comes to a close and I am asked to donate the Wankermobile - which I will readily do.... I anticipate there will be a dedicated new west wing section of the museum's basement to describe the feats of the Wanker Racing Group. I bet tt's Rev-it leathers are enshrined in glass...tt may still be in them, never giving up the desire to go fast.... hell Champ has proven you can race in your elder years!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Jun 15 2007 09:03:24 AM

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Hopefully your kids will be intersted in motorcycles! Mine really have no interest at all. One boy got his permit, but I think only to please me. He has ridden around a parking lot once.

On the other hand, both of my brothers and I have had bikes since we were young, and I can only remember my dad getting on one once, for about a minute. Maybe it will be every other generation...?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
thats baldness.

jc

"tex, if your bikes a cheater, its not a very good one"

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack - I don't know, my daughter walked around the Jampot British bike "rallye" at Bucksteep this weekend and was learning her ABC's by reading the tanks of the bikes. "AJS", "BSA, "BMW" -(there were a few German bikes there as well), etc. She proclaimed saturday night that she wanted a BSA. Heck not bad taste for a kid who turns four next month. She will do what she wants, but both her mom and I are into bikes, so we'll see.

By the way, I met Phil Turkington at the Jampot, his brother has built this rather cool mutt of a BSA bike. (BSA, Truimph, Honda,etc). Phil gave me some pointers for NHIS. Can't wait until September.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Jun 18 2007 09:16:26 AM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts