Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. That collapsing building full of old bikes in Lockport, New York? I think Chip and Rosko possted about it. Did anyone ever go look?

2. Fang's high-output ignition experiment, with the automotive coils? I want him to finish that so I can copy it. For that matter, what happened to Fang?

3. Gambler's book report on "The Vincent in the Garage"? Get with it, man!

·
Registered
242 Posts
The building in Lockport is condemned and you can't get in it. I was in it about 10 years ago and it was pretty scary then. Since then someone fell through a floor taking several bike with him and was seriously hurt. I think you would have to be a registered and insured demolition company to get into it at all.

Mike O.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
that is absolutely nuts! hey mikey....gonna roll down to mid-o this year to hang with me and clancypants?

tex

·
Registered
968 Posts
Touche Mr.Barker. I will get on that. As I am traveling and dont have my reference material here, I will be happy to post something early this week.

I will say that, if you do get your hands on a copy without my sure to be insufficient report, you wont be disappointed.

It reminded me of a kid on a scavenger hunt, where everything you find is more amazing than the last. Story after story of right place right time, and solid research paying great rewards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts