Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thinking about selling the ol'350. Posted my build a while back in the project section. No reason for selling it other than to finance another build, I need something to work on. What is a resonable price, I know what I have in parts so I guess I will have to figure out what my time was worth. Here are a couple pics...I have since pulled off the foam filter and replaced with velocity stacks

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Well, If a CB160 is worth $80000 and a CB360 with paint, a seat and clubmans is worth $3200, then yours should be worth about $5000. Maybe to somebody that would spend $8000 on a 160 or $3200 on a 360. To me it is worth about $1500- 2000.

Ken

·
Registered
306 Posts
put some clubmans on it and jason lee might give you $10,000 for it!

seriously though, i would say aim high at $3800, and hope to get about 3k.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Nice job - with the economy the way it is, don't expect too much. If you are looking to max out the selling price - wait until spring. Still a nice job tho...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the whole economy is def going to reduce value. I have close to $3000 in the whole project and there wasnt anything left untouched, nothing. When it sits I think about selling, when I ride that thought never crosses my mind. Thanks for the input guys!!

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts