Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...

Noel here from Toronto representing the GTA Retro Ton-Up Crew.

Check us out at: dotheton.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey welcome! Another Canuckian to join the ranks. Nice pics and nice bike for sure! Got a friend with shutter skill or did you hire a pro? Either way damn nice pics. I'm from Winnipeg, and we really need to get a ton-up club going here. I mean, all we got is straight flat roads, can't be that hard...

P.S. If you type the tag in lower case it will work.

-------------
Le Canuck
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/trefmawr/sets/72057594106763519/"]My Bike on Flickr[/url]

Edited by - Trefmawr on Dec 07 2006 09:25:26 AM

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey. I'm in London Ont. Grew up in T.O in the Annex but now live in London. Not really sure how I ended up here but Oh well. Nice bikes by the way. I have a CB360 I'm cafing this winter. It's starting to take shape now. Which is pretty cool.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey whats up, I am here in the Hammer. Cool site and really nice camera work at the photo shoot. I have got a gs400 project I am working on at the moment that I can hopefully sell in the spring. Anyways Maby I will run into some of you guys at the toronto motorcycle show.

Chris

Hey someone pas me the wrench........ Ahh screw it where is the torch

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
really?!?! with all the smack talk about CR.net on your site, and all the butt hurt newbies we send your way you really felt the need to post this?

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Dude that was four years ago. Were you searching for someone to fuck with this morning?

JD

·
Registered
854 Posts
This just shows that the search function works great on the site.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice try. If the date tags were not on here, Id say you would have gotten away with it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
can any of the admins see what he edited? guy with the 59 patch looks like he's trying to hug a tree and poop.

·
Registered
854 Posts
you can see that he has clubmans and stock peg location...

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
When I logged on this morning this was at the top. I don't look at the dates or times with threads on the first page so someone other than me pushed this to the top.

Honestly I don't have to say anything, those pics ghey it up all by themselves.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Oh I see, he edited his post so it went to the top. That's funny, I just thought you were picking a fight.

Maybe Noel was just trying to provoke a response after see everyone flaming Simon the Spammer. That would be funny too.

JD

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
must be a slow news day round here.....who cares?
If you don't like it, don't pay attention ya emo crybaby scenesters.

let's see.....

1) They talk mean about us
-never mind that any refugee from this joint left because he got a face full of Geets or the hack

2) They are subverting the iconoclastic nobility of my sport
-fuck you, hipster lowlife skinny jeans wearing fag. You sound like a douche every time you stylishly drape your 'I knew about it first' Starbucks messenger bag around your shoulders and moan. It's just another fucking website

3) They smack-talk about CR.net!
Anything more than is spewed out here? Fact is, CR.net rarely comes up anywhere I've seen on DTT and last time it did it was along the lines of "....lots of smart guys over there...." so pull your panties up Nancy.

Wow! That was fun! I've been practicing my Geeto-ing...did I miss anything?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I don't give a shit who smack talks where or what not....but I have enough presence of mind not to go into their house and post shit. Just as the lifestyle guys don't get a warm reception here I am pretty sure I wouldn't get a warm reception over there. Let's just call it a moderatly friendly rivalry and leave it at that.

I do lurk at DTT occasionally. There is a lot of bullshit on that site but once in a while there is something worth reading. It isn't often and you do have to wipe the shit off of it but hey...a gem is a gem.

I didn't read the date on the original post. It was at the top of this first page and I was tired this morning.

Let me be clear about this: I admire Noel's drive, and the desire to want to build bikes, he does shit which is more than most. However I have little tolerance for guy's whose bike is a fashion accessory and whose jacket, patches, and hair are better constructed than his bike.

I am not picking a fight with anyone, the inherent ghey-ness of those pictures speak for themselves.

·
Registered
968 Posts
has anyone gotten a case of "the hack" lately? Where has u been? No random pictures or technical questions with no answers?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
We haven't heard from HackA for awhile, have we? I'm sure he's OK, though. I mean, a guy living in the woods of Tennessee, with lots of machinery and power tools and firearms, what could go wrong?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts