Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I specialize in putting off until tomorrow all the things I don't want to do today. Its called retired.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Counting blades of grass in national parks.
Helping little old ladies across the road and passing wind in corner shops. Apart from that I was a toolmaker in a past life on my mother's side before I started writing technical instructions for <s>numpties </s><s>idiots </s> operators.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
assistant superintendent at a municipal golf course

·
Registered
928 Posts
Commercial lending for a big un-named bank. Making rich people richer

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
quote:Originally posted by Swagger

Technically I'm an electrical engineer with a specialty in self exciting micro power systems for imbedded medical equipment like pain control units, pacemakers etc. Casio is my bitch.....
During school I was personal security for a douche-nozzle (politician). I've been self employed now for the last 15 years, in one form or another. I like long walks on the beach, holding hand....huh? Oh, sorry.....
Haha quite the job description.

These replies sure have been interesting!

·
Registered
359 Posts
"I'm a volunteer fire fighter, and semi professional tattoo artist." (Ha, I love that movie.) I'm a
Golf Course Equipment/Shop Manager at a country club near Detroit.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
in a nutshell i - translate hillbilly into meaningful repair information for atvs and side x sides, and run people off who own hondas or harleys,

officially

night time security guard,

daytime parts manager,

small business owner,

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Computer graphics supervisor for mostly video game trailers and such. Supervised the new NFL on Fox and College football on fox openings. The "new" Fox fb robot you know...

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Technically unemployed since we closed the family shop end of July.

Own a handful of rental houses and a car wash.

Started hangin' with one of our former suppliers a few weeks ago. Don't start getting paid until I buy the company.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
I try very hard to make systems containing thousands of computer hard drives believe that they have only one very large hard drive. Then I try to make hundreds or thousands of computers all believe they are one computer, and they all write to those thousands of drives in parallel as if they were one. Sometimes this effort is even successful!

For the record, I believe that the only good uses of a computer are pr0n, and videogames.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I am a school administrator in charge of the residence hall and food service at a boarding school for 200 Native Alaskan students in rural Alaska.

Ken

21 - 40 of 67 Posts