Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Technically Unemployed Now.

Before moving east from Hawaii and West Coast I worked with others doing design build of high end wood furniture, cabinets, and architectural detailing for the rich and famous.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I help the ultra rich get richer. Literally. I consult on large and complex litigation cases usually on the side of the large company. They pay me barely a pittance (not being funny or ironic), but I have a lot off freedom in the form of weeks off between projects. My specialty pre 2008 was shareholder derivative suits and SEC investigations; post 2008 it is hatch-waxman patent suits involving drug companies v. Generics (I am not on the side of the generics).

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
teen heart throb

wood guy

canadian whore

not always in that order.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Finally, after a 2 1/2 year hiatus, I now drive a Forklift for Transfreight. Crossdock operation for Toyota in Cambridge and Woodstock. Nice to be getting a pay cheque again.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Phelatist. Hey, someone has to do it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
quote:Originally posted by chetriply

Phelatist. Hey, someone has to do it.
Guess you put your stamp on that one. Hey, someone had to say it.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
President of a small software company (No Bill Gates money here). We specialize in Municipal Water & Sewer billing systems, water meters and radio reading systems. We develop the billing application and software for the reading systems.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Current: I teach rocks how to swim. Part-time faith healer, unlicensed psychologist, motivational speaker, cat herder, and reverse-telemarketer. Also dabble in Arthur Fonzarelli-style repair of CB250 Nighthawks and BN125 Eliminators.

Previous: Major T.J. "King" Kong wannabe, defender of freedom using really large-scale strategic and tactical nukes. Yes, I would proudly volunteer to ride the bomb to the target.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts