Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man!!
Did you get a call from Carol this week? I was in D.C. and apparently they were looking for your work phone #. I saw that you were in here and was just following up!

-mark

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Yes... I talked with Carol and told her that getting a hold of me through email is probably the fastest way. She knows that you have my number if there are any emergencies. I have to check on Brad's system sometime cause it needs to be up to date with everything and that certain things are not working so I will be in soon.

Aaron

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!!
You sounded a little tweaked on the vmail. No problems here!! I don't want to piss you off or tire you out so if there is a better way to handle this 'relationship' just let me know. We don't want to burn out the burn out!!

-Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way.....

Are monkey balls, monkey balls or is that some kind of inuendo?

-Mark

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I am actually working at Rational today. And I am very not happy about the way things are going. I am extremely burned out already from all the political crap that I'm dealing with, so sorry about the message. If I sounded weird it has nothing to do with you or BHRE, its really just the shit that I'm dealing with here.

I'm not really sure how this message system determines if your monkey balls, training wheels, etc. but I'm assuming cause Jeremy administors the message board and knowing that his humor is one off... that he probably had something to do with the nameing convention. I think if you leave a certain amount of messages it will switch to something else.

Aaron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts