Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a set of 3 white plastic number plates for the Classic 50 racer. I have not had much luck with google.

My number is 288, so I figure I must need at least a 7x10--uscra requires 6" numbers, right??

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Dennis Kirk dirt bike catalogue or Street and Comp at Loudon during a LRRS weekend. Each will have the numbers as well

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Dennis Kirk dirt bike catalogue or Street and Comp at Loudon during a LRRS weekend. Each will have the numbers as well

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Jack - I learned this trick from Karl. Go to Home Depot and by a sheet of the plexiglass they sell. Cut it into the size you want. Paint one side of it white and put your numbers on the opposite side. Cheaper and easier to find than number plates.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Jack - I learned this trick from Karl. Go to Home Depot and by a sheet of the plexiglass they sell. Cut it into the size you want. Paint one side of it white and put your numbers on the opposite side. Cheaper and easier to find than number plates.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info. Have a set on the way.

Now if I can just get the bike done---front seat mount, puke bottle, front plate mount, kill switch, temporary belly pan (will get a tanner one after the rearsets go on), petcock on and a few little odds and ends of safety wiring. I just hope it runs too.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the info. Have a set on the way.

Now if I can just get the bike done---front seat mount, puke bottle, front plate mount, kill switch, temporary belly pan (will get a tanner one after the rearsets go on), petcock on and a few little odds and ends of safety wiring. I just hope it runs too.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'd think any karting shop would be a good venue as well..used to get them for a couple bucks each. the flex-y er variety tends to take the abuse better

1 - 19 of 19 Posts