13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos got an on board mid o vid? bike.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
that guy was kinda shady out there....

and his bike sounds like its stuck up joe's butt.

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone should tell him there are 6 gears in an r1. the "1" doesnt stand for first gear only. nice that its a couple of slow laps though.

jc

·
Registered
347 Posts
there's also one on the team hanson honda site. the rider has done a voice over talking about where to shift and apex (a little showy and long winded imho)vid quality leaves alot to be desired.

are you going to be there for sure?

scott from chicago
ahrma #527

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats my plan. im working on the bike again, and figured id come out, have some beers, parade around, maybe beat a few guys, and chill. ive never done a race where i dont know that track. so that'll be interesting. im going to send in my papers next week. i should probably call them to make sure everythings cool. ive been told i wont have any problems since im a wera guy. (also a uscra guy). i know alot of people who go, so it'll be fun to just chill, not crash, and say hi to people.

jc

·
Registered
8 Posts
That UTube vid is of the old track surface. Will the racing line be the same on the new surface? The line shown by this rider is far different from the racing line that I am familiar with. It is interesting to see the bike line as compared to the car line. The new surface is just incredible!

By the way.......I hope to not see any of you here during the daytime hours at the track. I will be driving one of the trucks picking up broken/crashed bikes as I have done for the last number of years. After hours, I will be happy to share the bar with you.

Dave

Dave
84 Nighthawk 650
Bultaco M11
Bultaco M82
Bultaco M105
Montesa 28M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts