Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
I am building a GT750 with some TR750 tricks.

Where can I get this part and what is it called.

View attachment 103532
LOL they're like hens teeth to tell you the truth. I found some and got 12 just so I'd have them. Now the hard part is trying to remember where I found them 15 years ago............:unsure:.......................You might try these (they're called rubber tank cushions if I remember correctly) companies. AirTech Stream Lining. Dime City Cycles or Mikes XS's (Yamaha Cafe guy). They are out there that I'm sure of.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.